eTrap is a windows service that converts the windows events into SNMP traps. The eTrap SNMP traps can be easily integrated into NAGIOS to be able to monitor the windows systems and their services based on the generated windows events. The windows events that are to be converted can be effectively filtered, so no unimportant events are sent out to NAGIOS.
eTrap provides a simple and effective solution to keep your Windows based systems under control and to be able to monitor them in a very detailed way.
Download eTrap application from http://download.smartoservice.com/etrap/etrap_configurator.exe
Run etrap_configurator.exe as Administrator on the computer that needs to be monitored. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Visit eTrap users manual page to learn more about configuration
- freely configurable rules
- multiple nagios destinations
- regex support
- reload configuration files automatically once changed
- automatic updates if enabled
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- .NET: 2.0 or above
- A linux server with a NAGIOS instance up and running.
- The following packages (or equivalent, depending on linux distribution being used): nagios-plugins-snmp, net-snmp and net-snmp-utils
To purchase advances license please visit: www.smartoservice.com/licenses